Friday, January 25, 2008

Bye bye Dennis

Much sadness - Dennis Kucinich has dropped out of the race for president. I know, he never had a chance, and he is just kind of weird, but I liked his positions. Now I don't have to think about who I will vote for until October, since I can't vote in the primary here. I will have to wait and see if I feel enthusiastic enough about the candidates to try and elect one of them, or if I should make a symbolic vote for the Green Party (which will have to be write-in, I'm sure). It may ultimately come down to which state we are in by November (and no, we have no idea yet), and whether or not my vote might actually make a difference.

In the meantime, I have re-subscribed us to Mother Jones magazine, in order to get the semi-radical left view of the elections. Whee.

No comments: