Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Funny things to Read

I am still feeling like Grouchy McCrankypants - Facebook's newest change is not helping - but there are still things that make me smile. Here are a few of them, in no particular order:
  • Unshelved - a cartoon by and about libraries and librarians. Some days, I swear they are spying on my office to get their material.
  • Sheldon - another great web comic with a boy genius, a talking duck, a cranky grandfather and Flaco. Squee!
  • Cute Overload - pictures of cute animals. Need I say more?
  • Disapproving Rabbits - of cute rabbits looking disapproving.
  • Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me - the weekly NPR news quiz. It's kind of like the Daily Show, on the radio.
OK. So those are things that make me happy. What about you?

1 comment:

CrysLong said...

Sheldon, bien sur. Your blog. Another blog I really enjoy, An apple a day. Reading Black Butler...that's a guilty pleasure. And then, listening to xm radio.