Sunday, February 3, 2013

Nom nom nom


Malcolm has been trying solid food for about a month and a half now, with limited success. He likes the rice cereal - if I put cinnamon on it - and eventually reluctantly accepted mashed banana, but doesn't seem to like much else. Until yesterday. He tried to steal my pear at lunch and happily ate some when I held it for him, after rejecting pear puree multiple times in the past. Since I don't want to sit around holding fruit for him, we got him a mesh feeder, and he loves it. So far, he's used it for banana and pear with great success; soon we'll be trying the other fruits and vegetables he's already tasted. I guess he just wants to feed himself, none of this nonsense with spoons - I wonder where he gets his independent streak?

1 comment:

Candace said...

That is my darling grandson! Super independent and handsome too :)