Friday, April 16, 2010

Spring in leaps and bounds

Yikes! It is Friday already! Once spring gets started here, it doesn't stop does it? This is the garden almost two weekends ago. (Yes, I did already post this, but I am trying to keep it in your mind until I get around to showing its current state.) Now, there are plants all through it - collards, lettuce, beans, peas, carrots, and basil. I promise to take more pictures, and get them off the camera, before the end of this coming weekend. It has been so nice out lately, and I have been so busy doing other things, that blogging has fallen behind, again.

Anyhoo, spring is here, and spring is springing. Baseball has started, the hockey playoffs have started, I have to wear sunblock any time I go out now, and the heater is off and the A/C is on. Phew...

No comments: