Saturday, December 27, 2008

Traveling in December Stinks!

My poor parents! On the way down to Arkansas on Monday, they were delayed in Seattle because of the snow and ice. Today, on their way home, their flight into Dallas was canceled because of a tornado warning, so they had to rent a car and drive to Dallas instead. They have a flight booked out of Dallas for later this evening, but who knows if it will actually go. If they are lucky (and I think events so far prove they are not) they might get on an earlier flight.

Benjamin and I are thinking of swearing off all future December travel. Too bad we live so far away from all our relatives, or it might actually be a vow we could keep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain! My parents never made it out here at all. They couldn't even get as faras the airport in the snow . . . and then their flight was canceled anyway.