Monday, September 17, 2007

Hockey!

I forgot to add in my last post: Hockey season is just around the corner! The first game is at the end of the month, and Buffalo Sabres tickets went on sale on Saturday. We spent about half an hour trying to get tickets on-line, but it was so busy that we couldn't get through. When we finally did, the game we were trying for was already sold out, or almost: the only tickets left were $115 a piece. We tried later in the day and managed to get tickets to a game in January, against the New Jersey Devils. I was hoping that for once we would be able to be cheering for the home team, but I won't, not against the Devils at least - they are my favorite team. Ah well, such are the perils of living somewhere where people actually follow hockey! We never had trouble getting tickets in Dallas...

No comments: