Tuesday, February 1, 2011

January wrap-up

In January, I read 10 books, two of which were on my TBR Challenge list. That is good - my goal is to read 110 books in 2011, so I am ahead of the necessary pace.

We didn't go hiking, but we did start a new session of tennis lessons and a beginner's tennis league.  We end up playing about 3 hours of tennis a weekend.  Once the weather is nicer, and it doesn't get dark so early, we will probably start taking advantage of the tennis courts in Maumelle. 

The weather has ranged from bitterly cold with snow (yeah, yeah - I have pictures from a snow day 3 weeks ago that I still haven't taken off the camera. I'll get to it eventually) to mid-70s with sun (this past weekend).

Anything else worth mentioning? Not that I can think of, off the top of my head (what, you thought I planned these out in depth before I started typing? Ha!)  So, onward to the second month of 2011. Whee!

No comments: