Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dastardly Duo of Destruction

Upon my return from the gym this morning, I encountered Benjamin in an agitated state, rifling through his school bag. When I inquired as to the difficulty, he replied that he couldn't find his gym membership card, and had been looking for it for the last 10 minutes. Since the last place either of us had seen it was on the bookshelf that Creamsicle uses as her bridge from the living room to the rest of the house, I became suspicious. My initial thought was that she had knocked it off sometime in the last day, and Miikka, ever willing to destroy found objects, had taken his teeth to it. And what do you know, I was right. After Benjamin left for the gym, and I promised to keep looking, I found the card, or what was left of it, on the porch.  Miikka must have carried his trophy out with him at some point when we weren't paying attention. He was in and out so much last night, that it would have been fairly easy for him to do.

No comments: