Thursday, March 27, 2008

NOT unemployed

Yes, that's right, I am now (or will be as of next week) employed. Doing what, you ask? Beats me - general office stuff mostly, 20-25 hours a week. Not archiving, alas, although I should be able to continue my volunteering at the Brockport archives. Still, paid employment is good, and the people I met in my interview seem nice. And it is at the Eastman School of Music, so even if the work isn't thrilling, it is in an interesting building, with piano chords coming through the walls.

Now, if we could just get the electrical problem in the living room figured out...

1 comment:

Annie said...

yay! yay for job! even if it's not exactly what you want right now, it's still money, and it's something to do during the day. Send some of that employment mojo my way, will ya?