Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hi from New Hampshire

We are in New Hampshire for a couple of days while Benjamin is interviewing. We have wireless in the hotel room, but since I can't post pictures, I probably won't post again until we get home. I came along for a bit of a vacation, and to help with the driving, since it is a 7 hour drive - quicker than flying here though. I know, I know, you are thinking that I am not working so why do I need a vacation? Well, I guess I don't - especially one that takes me somewhere colder than Brockport - but it is nice to get out of town (and away from my three furry tormentors). Anyway, the town (which will only be disclosed if Benjamin gets the job) is pretty small, but the region seems nice. Ben is excited about the skiing in the area, and I am excited about the fact that knitting seems to be a big deal up here. This little, tiny town has a yarn shop. Brockport doesn't have a yarn shop. And there is a big wool fest some time in May. There is a lot more snow on the ground than Brockport though...

No comments: