Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bear with me...

I still have a day's worth of pictures from Arizona, and some of my garden (from a month ago), and now I have a whole camera full of pictures from Bellevue and Seattle. But I didn't get home until 1 AM on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning, and zombie-walked my way through the day yesterday. Today I am more awake, but I just haven't gotten my brain into composing mode. Maybe tomorrow.

I haven't actually signed up for the 5K yet, but here is the race I plan to do: the Paws on the Pavement 5k for CARE for Animals. You can walk it too - hint hint to anyone out there who needs something to do on Saturday, June 4th. I intend to run the entire thing, assuming I get my training ramped up in time. I am still trying to analyze my reasons for doing this, but I guess it doesn't matter. Anything that gets me moving and gives me a challenge is a good thing.

We didn't have any damage from the recent storms, apart from some small branches that fell out of the oaks in the backyard. If you want some information about where to give to help, check out my work blog.

Anyway, sorry for the silence this week. I promise to try harder next week.

No comments: