Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Kirby says hello

I'm not chubby, I'm just fluffy, honest!

It has been quite a while since I posted any pictures of Kirby, so I thought it was about time to fix that. Since we moved into the house, he has a whole room to run around in at exercise time, with no wires to chew or other items to destroy. Well, that isn't entirely true - he does try to eat the wall from time to time. He can jump a good way up the wall and bounce off in another direction, and when he gets it into his head, he can scamper from corner to corner pretty darn fast.

He also likes his little munchie treats. Raisins are still his favorite, but he has branched out into dandelion drops and a fruit/nut/seed/bean mix. Do you see the way he is holding onto the dish with one paw and the treat with the other? It is pretty cute. When he takes a raisin out of my hand, he will often hold on to the finger with the paw not engaged in stuffing his face. I loved my hamsters when I was a kid, but as an adult, a chinchilla is far more interesting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! He seems more adjusted now...holding on to your finger:)