Thursday, September 17, 2009

Miikka and his carrot

Miikka's current favorite toy, besides his bed/donut (see blue thing in above picture), is his squeaky carrot. Every morning, before I have breakfast, I have to spend 15 minutes playing fetch and tug with Miikka and the carrot. And every evening around dinner (sometimes before, sometimes after).

He's gotten very good at fetch, and has even learned "drop," provided I give him a treat or at least throw the carrot again. The living room is a pretty good fetch space, because we don't have a lot of furniture in there, and there is a straight run for throwing and fetching. Miikka often squeaks the carrot on his gallop back to me, before diving headfirst into my lap with it.

That is his cow, it doesn't squeak, and is therefore a less-preferred fetch object. Ah well - it was free.

No comments: