Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday!!!

Wahoo! It is Friday of my first week at the new job. Fridays are much more exciting when you work than when you stay home all week. If all your days are the same, there is no reason to celebrate the end of the work week. Actually, my week hasn't been all that bad. Apart from the overwhelming feeling of trying to learn who everyone is, and having to get up early again, the job itself is going well. My co-workers are all very helpful and nice, and I am not being dumped into the shark tank of scary reference questions.

I do have plans for the weekend. I am afraid they aren't very exciting: Grocery shopping, early voting, cleaning, exercising, the normal sorts of things that working people do. We do get a new CSA basket this weekend, so that should be fun.

No comments: