Monday, April 23, 2012

I got nothing

Yup, as the post title says, I got nothing. I spent Friday and Saturday at a tennis tournament, and Sunday doing things around the house. I have some pictures on the camera, but the battery died last night, so I couldn't get them off until it recharged. Last week, I started to work on the time lapse video, and it is mostly done, but I have to figure out how to get it into a format I can put up here, and I haven't done that yet. And to top it all off, I think I am entering the "gaining weight, losing my mind" phase of pregnancy. Random emotional breakdowns seem to be par for the course at this point. So far, Benjamin is holding up well - he says it isn't any worse than when I was in graduate school or unemployed, but I find it more annoying now than I did then. Anyway, hopefully I will have something more interesting to say later in the week.

No comments: