Tuesday, June 14, 2011

This week I like: Reading Terminal Market

Sorry for the lack of posts this week. I am in Philadelphia for the Special Libraries Conference, and I forgot to bring the pictures from our Memorial Day weekend hiking trip. Oops. I will have those for Thursday. In the meantime, I have fallen in love, not surprisingly, with something food-related. There is a covered/indoor market here in Philadelphia a lot like Pike Street in Seattle. It is the Reading Terminal Market (pronounced Red-ing, not reed-ing). It is in the area where the Reading train terminal used to be, and it has so much good looking food. Yesterday, I had lunch at a gyro stand. This morning, I had a Nutella-strawberry crepe. I have bought some apples for snacking, and scones for nibbling in my room. If we lived in Philadelphia, this would surely become a regular Saturday morning destination.

No comments: