Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Decorations at the Capitol

Last Wednesday, it was too cold, wet and windy to go for my normal lunchtime walk, so I took the camera and myself over to the Capitol building to get into the Christmas spirit.

The whole building is decorated with greens and shiny glass balls.

I think I have almost identical pictures from last year...but I am not decorating our house, since we will be going to Bellevue in a week, so tough bunnies!

The weather here has certainly been cold enough to make it feel like Christmas is coming. There is a (small) chance of snow for tomorrow. I bet it is just sleet or ice. That's how it is here in Arkansas.

But, we have a nice warm house, and animals to sit on our laps and keep us warm, should the power go out!

1 comment:

Linda C said...

Thanks for sharing these ...