Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Closing, and an anniversary

This afternoon is closing, and let me tell you, it cannot come soon enough. I woke up at 3:45 AM this morning, and could not go back to sleep - too keyed up, I guess. At 4:30 I decided it was stupid to just lie there, so I went for a walk. After a 45 minute walk, I was drenched in sweat (that being the most humid time of day, and not exactly cool either), more awake, and realizing that I was screwed for the day, after only 6 hours of sleep. It is now about lunch time, and all I want is my house and my bed.

Which is a shame, because it is also our 8th anniversary! It has sort of gotten lost in the shuffle, although we did specifically plan closing for today. Anyway, here is a picture of us taken a couple of weeks ago on a hike.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Happy Anniversary! And have fun with the closing. My mom counted how many pieces of paper I had to sign: 24. And I found typos in 2, which astounded the title folks. I guess they'd never actually READ the papers before. Enjoy the new place!