Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tuesday, with new socks

OK, I didn't get around to posting last night, and I forgot my pictures again today. Sorry. But let me tell you about the great socks I bought that arrived yesterday. They are knee socks, and stripy. I decided that I want to jazz up my wardrobe a bit, in a grown-up and professional manner - I am tired of looking like a graduate student, and even more tired of getting asked if I am a student. Since I am not as good a knitter as Annie, I cannot make my own socks, so buying them is my only option. Jennifer La Suprema told me about an internet store called Sock Dreams, a dangerous and seductive store...Anyway, they have tons of socks. I bought a pair of tights and a pair of Dreamy Knees in the Metro color pattern. So far, I love them. They are keeping my legs warm on this dreary day. I think I will buy some more, next month, after Christmas is over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What in the world does one wear with such striking socks?
Your mom:)