Thursday, December 20, 2007

Creamsicle carnage and snowmen

The above is a sort of before and after photo of what happens to toy mice that Creamsicle gets her paws on. The mouse on the right used to be the same size as the one on the left, until she eviscerated it...She sort of sits on them, like she is laying an egg, then she starts to kick them with her back claws and pulls all the stuffing out. Yikes!

I know I said I wouldn't talk about snow anymore for a while, but we made a snowman yesterday - the biggest I have ever made. The snow was perfect - not too wet, not too dry, and it rolled wonderfully. This is actually the second snowman we made - the first was on the canal walking path, and I didn't have the camera. We have both been surprised that there are not more snowmen around town. Is everyone too jaded by snow to bother? Do children not know how to make snowmen any longer? Are they too busy playing video games to come outside to play? Well, we had fun anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad it had a smile on its face:) It takes lots and lots of snow to make a great snowman!

You and Ben could make snow forts next!

Annie said...

Your cat frightens me. Also, that mouse is stuffed _really_ tightly, apparently!